Photos courtesy of Style.com
1. Marc Jacobs, 2. Jason Wu, 3. Balmain, 4. Proenza Schouler
Last spring we saw an explosion of color. From pastels to neon, every hue under the sun had it's place on the runway. As much as I love color, I'm pretty excited that the timeless combo of black and white is in style yet again. This season, designers are using the two contrasting colors to make an ensemble pop. Normally I'm tempted to add a healthy dose of color to a black and white ensemble, but bold, graphic pieces make these neutral ensembles anything but dull.
1. Graphic Print Blouse, Thakoon
2. Striped Downtown Skirt, Madewell
3. Scratch Graffiti Midi Dress, Topshop
4. Soiree Platforms, Nasty Gal
5. Valentina Mini Luxe Bag, Botkier
6. Ikat Printed Sateen Shorts, Michael Kors
Don't be afraid to mix and match patterns when rocking the black and white trend. Since your ensemble will be all one color scheme, they'll blend together perfectly!
I've linked up with AV over at Long Distance Lovin' again this Friday! If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out the other Friday Fancies posts for all kinds of fabulous black and white ensembles.