My latest outfit post was selected for IFB's Links a la Mode this week! I'm SO excited to be featured among an amazing group of bloggers. Here's the full list, be sure to check out the other featured posts and leave them some love as well!
One Last Helping of Holiday CheerEdited by: Jess of Fresh Jess Have you recovered from your holiday feasting and shopping yet? For some of us, it was right back to work while others are savoring cherished time with loved ones (and maybe another helping of Christmas dinner.) Whatever your situation, I hope you find some time to relax and unwind from what seems like another chaotic holiday season. Perhaps some tea, your favorite blanket and a healthy dose of holiday outfits in this week’s Links a la Mode will help? It’s the last one of the year, so enjoy & happy new year!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: DECEMBER 27TH
- A Love Affair with Fashion: Coast to Coast Holiday Looks
- Camo Meets Couture: Wardrobe Diaries: Merry and Bright
- Fashion Edible: DIY Modern Christmas Tree
- Fashion Trends & More: How to Organize Your Wardrobe
- hiPop: Fiction
- Informed Style: Inspiration: Taking Time to Smell the Beans
- Kinks are the New Pink: Jet Set Style: European Holiday
- Laura Lily: Merry Christmas!
- Le Garçon in Stripes: Ode to Plaid
- Ma Dernière Addiction: The Quintessential Cape
- River City Chic: Golden Girl
- Sara Constance: Home for Christmas
- Sew Overdressed: Secret Garden
- Style 4 Love: Lace & Leopard
- Style of Sam: From Grandma with Love: Santa’s Helper
- Style of Your Own: Painted Face: Danny Robert’s Candy
- The Cardigan Confessions: A Farewell to Gossip Girl Fashion
- Under a Veil: Trend: Sweater + Pant
- Vogue Villain: Off to the Races
- Youth Savage: The Celebrity of the Fashion Blogger