Even though I still have another week until I depart, here are some essentials that I would pack for any beach trip this summer:
1. June Dress, Indah
2. Dawson Large Round Tote, Tory Burch
3. Round Sunglasses, American Eagle
4. Danilla Underwire Bandeau Swim Set, Billabong
5. Dania, DV by Dolce Vita
I had the pleasure of seeing this Billabong bikini in person and its stunning! It has metallic embellishment and is just incredibly glamorous. I love that the metallic details in these flip flips match the bathing suit and this breezy cover up will take you from the beach to sightseeing with ease.
I'm loving the cutout trend, so this Topshop dress in this funky print is ideal for a night out on the town. Continue with the cutout theme with a criss cross wedge and a geometric bracelet. Throw on a fun pair of studs and a sleek crossbody bag and you're all set to dance the night away!
1. Initial Necklace, Naschelle
2. Kanza Wrap Bracelet, Chan Luu
3. Wild Devine Dress, Free People
4. Mini Affair Crossbody Bag, Rebecca Minkoff
5. Jedda Snake Sandals, Michael Kors
Okay, had to find another outfit to slip my Rebecca Minkoff bag into! I've been living in maxis so far this season; just throw one on and you look effortlessly stylish! Since this maxi is already quite the statement dress, you don't need to go overboard in the accessories department. Add a dainty little initial necklace, a funky wrap bracelet and a sleek metallic sandal and you'll be sure to turn heads while on your vacation.
1. Aztec Cupped Shift Dress, Topshop
2. Sunburst Button Earrings, House of Harlow
3. Tripp Metal Bangle, Tory Burch
4. Motion Wedge, Chinese Laundry
5. Valentina Hipster Bag, Botkier